Cameras are important

The best way to remember your favorite moments, is by seeing them in pictures. To relive the memories. To capture the moment. Cameras are totally important.

Cameras are very important to take everywhere you go. They help us share to people what we did and what we were doing. They let us go back to that moment and remember how fun it was. When we went to Disney my mom wouldn’t stop taking pictures, and at the time it was really annoying “You are going to regret it” and as usual- she was right. Now I’m glad I have that picture of our family in front of the Disney castle.

Cameras are fun to use and learn about them too. I love taking pictures to picturesque places, but the first thing you have to before using it is learning about it and the many things it can do. When I got my camera I didn’t know how to use it properly, I only knew how to take normal and boring pictures but once I learned how to use it I was impressed of the things it can do.

My family and I love watching our photo album, laughing and remembering the fun we had. Cameras are totally important: is the best way to never forget.