Summer

‘It’s Summer!!!’ I can’t wait to say those words. To stop being stressed everyday about homework, or studying. Just relaxing and swimming under the sun. Hanging out with my friends in Mexico that I haven’t seen in 4 months! I will finally get to see them again. It’s going to be like I never left. Summer come to me!

Last summer I went to Cancun with all my family for 2 weeks. I had the best time of my life. Running around, meeting new people, and enjoying every single moment with my family and friends that I had missed so much. I will never forget the fun I had, visiting places I had never seen before. The beach was beautiful. It was almost unreal. Hopefully I go back again this year and have as much fun.

This summer is going to be the best one. I have been planning it since last year. We are going to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, and South Padre Island. I can’t wait to see everyone from Mexico again. Summer, hurry up!

2 thoughts on “Summer

1. Sounds good, doesn’t it? And now it’s just three weeks away!

Great job with this composition, Regina. You should be proud of the work you’ve done this year! You deserve that summer break you talk about after the effort you’ve put into your school work these past months!

2. Hi Regina,
    I can’t wait for summer either! I’ve been to Cancun before too ,my hotel had a program where they collect baby sea turtle eggs and the guests get to put them in the ocean! It was the best vacation ever! 1 question though ,are considering learning Spainish so you could communicate better with everyone there? http://rubyk6.edublogs.org is my blog ,check out if want to.